Roc Global leverages an in-depth network of investor relationships cultivated over many years and continuously growing with new relationships.
This network of qualified investors includes but is not limited to dedicated power, energy and resource funds, private equity funds, family offices, pension funds and specialty lenders domiciled in North America and globally.
Our investor network is global and includes investors in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
Our investors can deploy capital at any level of the capital structure and are typically flexible with structure and format. Roc Global uses this flexibility to structure diverse solutions including straight equity, structured debt, special situations, waterfall-type structures, mezzanine financing and convertible financing.
- Typically, our investor network looks for strong investment attributes such as:
- Attractive risk-adjusted returns in a variety of commodity price scenarios
- Asymmetric risk/return payoffs
- Strong infrastructure assets in favorable jurisdictions
- Expansion and consolidation opportunities
- Experienced management teams
- Alignment with company owners and local partners.